There has been a little questionnaire going around on Facebook recently. It’s a questionnaire to ask your young kids (the younger, the funnier you see), and get their opinion/thoughts on their Mum.
My friend did it the other day with her 3 year old, and told me I had to do it with Reeve. I thought it wouldn’t work with him, because he just wouldn’t listen to me that long – it’s a 23 Question Assignment.
I thought I would get one answer out of him, then he would be distracted by an ant walking past or something.
But…..I struggled through it with him, and I got 21 Questions out of him!! Success. So I just wanted to share it with my readers, and ask that you ask the same questions to your kids. It will definitely make you laugh, and you will also find it very interesting on just what your kid thinks about you.
Here are Reeves’ answers. Remember, he is only 2½, so some answers are completely ridiculous. I will give my running commentary below each question……..
From the Mouth of Reeve (aged 2½)
1. What is something Mum always says to you? I want the window open.
I do say that occasionally. But it’s not like I am some claustrophobic lady who can’t live without the window open.
2. What makes Mum happy? When I say, “Sorry Mum”.
Well that does make me happy. Especially after he has just launched a tennis ball at my face.
3. What makes Mum sad? When she hits her head.
It happens. And sometimes I silently swear. I would say I get angry….not sad.
4. How does Mum make you laugh? Like this, “Ahahahahaha”.
Well isn’t he a clever one. Just showing the reality of how he laughs.
5. What was Mum like as a child? Little girl.
Yep. He is correct
6. How old is Mum? Good
I like that answer. I am going to write my age on forms as ‘Good’. It sounds better than my true age.
7. How tall is Mum? Big!!! (he said this loudly).
I hope he means big on the vertical side of things…..not the horizontal.
8. What is her favourite thing to do? (just shakes his head).
Either he was getting bored of this game, or he means that I really like to shake my head at him. Both could be answers.
9. What does Mum do when you’re not around? Blows kisses.
One of my favourite things to do when he is not around. You can never blow enough kisses when your kids are away from you.
10. If your Mum becomes famous, what will it be for? Ringing the girls.
This was an answer that amazed me. I am hardly ever on the phone when he is awake or around, because I simply can’t talk in peace. He is forever climbing on me and just has to speak to that person on the phone – be it his Nanny or some charity asking for a donation.
11. What is your Mum really good at? Daddy.
I wasn’t sure how to take this answer. I gave Reeve a weird look when he said this. And he just looked at me weird right back.
12. What is your Mum not really good at? (silence)
Yes child. You are right. Mum is good at everything.
13. What does your Mum do for a job? Don’t know.
Thanks Reeve. You do know you are my job? No appreciation from the boss these days.
14. What is your Mums’ favourite food? Ducks.
Nothing like a tasty duck. When I see a cartoon duck come on the TV, I start salivating. God knows where he thought of this answer.
15. What makes you proud of your Mum? Mummy’s hair.
Ohhh, thanks lovely boy. He really does love my hair.
16. If Mum was a character, who would she be? Mummys eat ducks.
I think that TV series would take off actually. The Mummy who couldn’t stop eating ducks. Maybe that Mummy was a bit tired and stressed from the children, so she took it out on all the innocent ducks.
17. What do you and Mum do together? Bubbles.
We had just finished blowing bubbles outside, so he was 100% correct.
18. How are you and Mum the same? We cry the same.
Sort of. Except I don’t cry simply because I don’t want to get in the car with a jumper on. I also don’t cry 43 times a day.
19. How are you and Mum different? Daddy.
20. How do you know Mum loves you? Says, “I love Reeve”.
I do say this a lot to him.
21. What does Mum like most about Dad? Good.
He was done with this game now.
Please do this with your kids too, and save the answers somewhere safe. You can show this to them when they are older and have a laugh together.
If one of the answers your kid says makes you laugh out loud. Please leave your comment below, or also post on my Facebook page. Please SHARE and LIKE if you do enjoy reading :). I am also on Twitter and Instagram if you really want to love me.
p.s. I might make duck for dinner tonight. I actually do like duck, but when my toddler told me I do, I just instantly thought of this ravenous lady ripping into this cute cartoon duck. My mind is weird sometimes.