A big thanks to Haidee from Maybe Baby Brothers And Me, who has given me my first award/nomination as a blogger! It’s nice to know that you appreciate and like my blogs….all this writing (which I love doing) has some sort of credit now :).
Please go and visit Maybe Baby Brothers And Me page for some lovely posts, ‘food for thought’ reads, and a heartfelt message to her Mum, ‘An Open Letter to my Mum for Mothers Day‘, (you may need some tissues for this one).
Part of receiving this award means that I have some questions to answer. But there are also some rules!….
1. You need to put the Liebster Award image on your blog.
(save logo up top of this page)
2. Thank and tag the blog who nominated you. – thanks Haidee at Maybe Baby Brothers And Me!
3. Answer 10 Questions.
4. Nominate 8 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know you’ve nominated them, and link them in your post. No tag-back.
The questions that I need to answer are below. This will give you a bit more insight on me, and may make you like me more…or dislike me more ;).
1. If you had to choose between sweet or savoury for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I think it would have to be savoury. I do have a sweet tooth usually after dinner, but if I had to choose for the rest of my life, it would be savoury.
2. Are you a crazy cat lady or dog person?
I don’t have either as pets, but I would rather a cat. We have stolen the one from over the road, or rather he has chosen us as his new ‘people’. I can relate to a cat more. Dogs are a bit too over excited for me.
3. What has been your all time favourite TV series (old or current)?
I do love a few. When Offspring was on, I was obsessed with Nina. I cried too much when Patrick died :(. Love The Simpsons cartoons, or anything Modern Family is good too. I love anything that gives me a laugh at the end of the day. The Office was a favourite too.
I sound like I watch too much TV really.
4. If you had to choose a reality TV show to feature on what would it be and why?
I would either do MasterChef or My Kitchen Rules. I really enjoy cooking and love being creative with food. I hate the whole drama and reality of these shows though. I only watch it for the ideas.
5. What is the most extreme thing you would do for $50,000?
Most extreme thing? I think I would do quite a few things for $50 Grand. But nothing to endanger life, or jeopardise any relationships with my friends or family. I would have to be asked exactly what it is first. Sorry, a bit of a boring answer.
6. If you could go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
This is cliche, but I can’t think of anything I would change. I have had some hard and crap moments in my life just like anyone else, but I don’t think it’s necessary to go back and change them. I may not have learnt what I know today if I did change the past.
Most embarrassing moment. You know you want to share it with us!
Ooooh I have had plenty of embarrassing moments. These are all highly confidential and shoved to the back of my memory, so it would be hard to bring these forward for your enjoyment.
Were you a goodie two shoes or a rebel in high school?
I would lean more towards a rebel. I definitely wasn’t a goodie two shoes, but I didn’t go out and graffiti the basketball stadium either. Rebellion was thrown around here and there with me, but I wasn’t too bad – just your standard horrible female teenager.
If you could recommend ONE book to me to read, what would it be?
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. I really enjoyed every part to this book and it delved into areas of what is happening in today’s society i.e. gay rights, IVF laws, divorce.
Do you have a phobia and if so, what is it?
I hate flying. I am a lot better these days than I used to be though. When we flew to Vegas for our honeymoon, I had to watch those online videos for people with a fear of flying. They explained how exactly a plane was held in the air and had interviews with pilots and everything. I was terrified to be in the air for a long time.
So for my Nominees (scroll down), you need to answer these 10 Questions below, plus do the four italicised points at top of my page.
Here are the questions MY NOMINEES have to answer:
- Are you a chocolate or lolly kind of person? Why?
- What’s your favourite children’s movie?
- Tell me 5 things I would see when I walked in your house?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- Give me 3 words that best describes you?
- What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands?
- What is your strongest talent?
- What age do you consider is old? Why?
- Do you have a bad habit? What is it?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
Here are my nominations! I really enjoy reading these blogs (some I have just started reading, some I have read for awhile), so please go visit them, and subscribe to their blog if you enjoy :). I was supposed to do 8 but so many bloggers I wanted to nominate have a lot more than 200 followers (lucky them), so I wanted to keep it fair and help out the smaller followers :)…
The Mama Files – http://themamafiles.com.au/
Life, Kids & A Glass of Red – http://lifekidsandaglassofred.com/
The Organic Diva – https://organicdivainoz.wordpress.com/
Looking for Mama Me – http://lookingformamame.blogspot.com.au/
All Wrapped Up – http://www.allwrappedup.net.au/
Miranda’s Wellness – http://mirandaswellness.com/
The Mama Minute – http://www.themamaminute.com/